This legal text gives details about how we collect and process your personal information through the use of our website anytech365.com, including any information that you may provide to us through the site when you contract a service or purchase a product, you register for our newsletter or provide your contact details through the form enabled for this purpose.
By providing the information, we inform you that our services are not available for people who the regulations prevent from providing consent, for this reason, when you send us the forms, you guarantee that you have sufficient capacity to provide consent.
1. Entity responsible for the handling:
- Contact details of the entity responsible: Anteco Systems S.L. (ANYTECH365),
- CIF (Tax ID number): B93311710
- Registered Office: Ctra. Nacional 340, km 189, Edif. Los Pinos no’. 3. Málaga, Marbella. Postcode 29.604
- Telephone: 951390913
- We have a Data Protection Officer, who you can contact via the following email address: email@example.com
- Registered in the mercantile registry of Málaga, (volume 5248, Folio 1, Sheet MA-122108)
- ANTECO SYSTEMS, S.L., is the entity responsible for your data. (Hereafter we or our).
2. What data do we collect?
The General Data Protection Regulation tells us that personal information is all information about an identified or identifiablenatural person, meaning all of the information capable of identifying a person. This will not include anonymous or percentual information.
On our Website we can process certain types of personal information, which may include:
- Identity details: name and surnames.
- Contact details: email and telephone.
- Technical information: log in information, Internet Protocol address, browser type and version, configuration and location of the time zone, operating system, types and versions of browser plug- ins, and any other technology on the devices used to access our website.
- Marketing and communications information: preferences for receiving marketing communications from us and preferred means of communication.
We do not collect any information regarding special categories of personal information (those that reveal your ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, trade union membership and information about your health, genetic or biometric data).
In the event of being requested to provide personal information by law or according to the terms of contract, and you refusing to provide them to us, it is possible that we will not be able to carry out the contract or provide the service, as you should provide the information to us in advance.
3. How we collect your personal information?
The means we use to collect personal information are:
- Through the form on our website, through our contact email, by telephone, postal mail, when:
- You request information about our products or services
- You contract the hire of our services or products
- You request quotes
- You send your comments
- Through technology or automated interactions: on our site, we may automatically collect technical information about your computer, browsing actions and patterns of use. This information is collected through cookies or similar technologies.
- Through third parties:
- Google: analytical data or search data. Outside of the European Union.
- Social networks: (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn….) outside of the European Union.
4. Purpose and legitimacy for the use of your data
The most common uses for your personal information are:
- To formalise a contract between ANTECO SYSTEMS, S.L. and yourself.
- When you give your consent in the handling of your information
- When we need it to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
- When it is necessary for our legitimate interest or that of a third party.
The User may revoke the consent provided at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by checking the section on the exercising of rights further below.
Below we attach a table where you can see the ways we will use your personal information and the legitimacy for its use, as well as knowing what type of personal information we will process. We can process any piece of personal information for an additional legal reason, so if you need details about this you can send an email to email@example.com
|Purpose||Type of data||Legitimacy for its processing|
|To request information through our contact form||— Name|
|Consent of the person concerned|
|To send commercial communications, delivering you relevant content that may be of interest to you||— Name|
|Consent of the person concerned|
|For employment applications through the “Work with Us” form||— Name|
|Consent of the person concerned Compliance with a pre-contractual obligation. Legitimate Interest|
Commercial communications: you will only receive communications if
- You requested information from us or made a contract with us for a product or service.
- If you provided your information, ticking the box enabled for this purpose on our form.
- Whenever you have not demonstrated your desire to stop receiving these communications.
We obtain your express consent before sending any communication, you can request at any time that we stop sending you communications to the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you opt to stop receiving our communications, your personal information will continue to be stored as a result of the contract carried out by you so we can meet legal requirements.
Purpose: we will only use your information for the purposes for which we collect them, unless we reasonably consider that we must use it for another reason, notifying you in advance so that you are informed of the legal reasons for its processing and whenever the purpose is compatible with the original purpose.
Period of preservation: The information will be kept for the necessary time to comply with the purpose for which it was collected and to determine possible responsibilities that may arise from this purpose and the handling of the information. The provisions of the different regulations regarding preservation periods will apply, as applicable to this processing.
5. Your Data Protection Rights
How to exercise these rights Users may write to the registered office of ANTECO SYSTEMS, S.L. or to the email address email@example.com including, in both cases, a photocopy of their D.N.I (ID Card) or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Access to their personal information: you may ask ANTECO SYSTEMS, S.L. if they are using your personal information.
- To request its rectification, if it is not correct, or to exercise the right to be forgotten with respect to your information.
- To request the limitation of handling, in this case, it will only be held by ANTECO SYSTEMS, S.L. to exercise or defend claims.
- To oppose its handling: ANTECO SYSTEMS, S.L. will stop processing the information in the way that you indicate, unless there are legitimate reasons or to exercise or defend possible claims, these must continue to be processed.
- To the portability of the information: in the event that you want your information to be handled by another company, ANTECO SYSTEMS, S.L. will facilitate the portability of your information the new data processor.
You will be able to use the forms made available by the Spanish Data Protection Agency to exercise the aforementioned rights. Click Here
Bring a complaint to the AEPD (Spanish Data Protection Agency): if you consider there to be a problem with the way in which ANTECO SYSTEMS, S.L. is handling your data, before bringing a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, you can write to our Data Protection Officer, at the previously stated email address who will mediate in the solution to your problems. However, you can always write, in the event you feel that your rights have been breached, to the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
We may request specific information from you to help us to confirm your identity and guarantee your right to access your personal information (or exercise of the other rights mentioned above). This is a security measure to guarantee that personal information is not revealed to any person who does not have the right to receive it.
We deal with all requests in the legally stated time period of 1 month. However, it may take us more than one month if your request is particularly complex, or if you have already carried out a series of actions previously. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
6. Access to personal information for the provision of services
It is possible that, in carrying out our work, we need the help of third parties (data processors), who will only process the information to provide the service contracted, and with whom we have the following measures in place to guarantee your rights:
- Providers of services that provide systems administration and information technology services.
- Professional advisers which include lawyers, auditors and insurers who provide services of banking, legal, insurance and accounting consultancy.
All of the data processors that we transfer your data will respect the security of your personal information and will process them in accordance with GDPR.
We only enable these processors to handle your data for specific purposes and in accordance with our instructions. However, in compliance with transparency, you can request a list of the companies who provide these services to us, you can do so by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Data Security
We have implemented suitable security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised manner, modified or disseminated. In addition, we limit access to your personal information to employees, contractors and other third parties who have a commercial need to know this information. They will only process your information according to our instructions and will be subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have implemented procedures to handle any suspicion of a breach of your personal information and we will notify you and the Control Authority in the event a breach of security occurs, as regulated in the GDPR in its articles 33 and 34.
8. International Transfers
Countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) do not always offer the same levels of protection for your personal information, so European legislation prohibits the transfer of personal information outside of the EEA unless the transfer meets certain requirements.
To do so, criteria and actions have been established regarding contractual measures and clauses to give maximum security to the processing of information of a personal nature:
– To carry out our work, we work with ANTECO SYSTEMS SARL SAU, in Casablanca Morocco.
If you need further information about the specific mechanism used by us to transfer your data outside of the EEA, you can contact us by email email@example.com
Update: May 2020