How to Install and Activate AnyTech365 Security
- Double-click on the AnyTech365 installer file AnyTech365 Security_PDA_win.exe
- In the security window that appears, click Yes
- Enter your activation code, found in the email, and click Next
- On the next screen, you can change the installation folder if you wish. The default installation folder is C:\Program Files (x86)\AnyTech365\AnyTech365\ – this is the best place.
You can also select a different language if you wish.
After you have read the License agreement, click Accept and Install to continue.
- After the software has been successfully installed, you will see a message to inform you that the installation is complete. You can:
- Click Open now to discover your new AnyTech365 Security software (Recommended), or
- Click Finish to finish the installation without opening the software (your protection is not completely set up until you open the software for the first time)
- A short check will occur while AnyTech365 Security checks your computer to ensure you are fully protected and everything is working correctly. Note: this only happen the first time you run the software after the installation process.
The installer will briefly download the latest necessary files and install the software.
- Open the AnyTech365 installer file AnyTech365 Security_PDA_mac.pkg, and click Continue to begin
- The End-User License Agreement will appear. Please read through to the end and then click Continue to accept.
- Select a Destination to install the software, then click Continue.
- Confirm and begin the standard install by clicking Install
- You will be prompted to enter your user credentials: enter your account password and then click Install Software
- The installation process will take a few moments, please wait until you see the message to confirm “The installation was successful.”
- The AnyTech365 Security logo will appear in the docking bar. Click it to open the software (it’s a blue speech bubble!)
- The software will open, and you will see that you are instantly protected. However, the software must be activated to continue your complete protection. Click on the green section at the bottom left of the window to access the activation screen.
- Click the ACTIVATE NOW button
- Enter your activation code (you can find it in the email received from email@example.com at the time of purchase) and click ACTIVATE NOW
If you do not have access to your activation code, just call us on: +1 (917) 341 2235 and we will help you finish the installation and activate your protection.
- The software will validate your activation code, and then display the message ACTIVATION SUCCESSFUL! Click CLOSE to exit the window and your license details will be displayed.
- AnyTech365 Security is now installed and activated on your Mac – meaning you are fully protected by the software – congratulations!
How to Uninstall AnyTech365 Security
- Go to Add or Remove Programs / Apps and Features in the Control Panel and find AnyTech365 Security in the list. Click on it to select it, and then click Uninstall, and then click Uninstall again in the small popup window that appears.
- If a User Account Control window appears asking if you wish to allow the program to make changes to your computer, click Yes
- An AnyTech365 Security window will appear, asking you to confirm if you are sure you wish to uninstall you protection. If you are sure, click Yes to continue.
- A window with a progress bar will appear as the software and its components are removed. It may take a few minutes.
- When the software is removed, you will be asked to either restart your computer now, or later. It is recommended to select Restart Now and then click Finish. Be sure that you have no unsaved documents open. Alternatively, you can select Restart Later, click Finish, save and close anything else you have open, and then restart the PC manually from the Start menu.
AnyTech365 Security and all of its components have now been removed.
- Close AnyTech365 Security by right-clicking (or holding the CTRL button while clicking) on the logo in your docking bar to show the context menu, then selecting Quit
- Open Finder (from your docking bar – the little blue/white face icon)
- In the left panel of Finder, select Applications. Scroll down through your list of installed applications until you find Protection Agent listed, along with the AnyTech365 logo
- Right-click (or hold the CTRL button and click) on Protection Agent to access the context menu, and then click on Move to Trash
- Enter your account password to allow Finder to make changes
Finder will remove the software from your system.