By providing the information, we inform you that our services are not available for people who the regulations prevent from providing consent, for this reason, when you send us the forms, you guarantee that you have sufficient capacity to provide consent.
1. Entity responsible for the handling:
Anteco Systems S.L. (ANYTECH365),
CIF (Tax ID number): B93311710
Registered Office: Ctra. Nacional 340, km 189, Edif. Los Pinos no’. 3. Málaga, Marbella.
We have a Data Protection Officer, who you can contact via the following email address: email@example.com.
Registered in the mercantile registry of Málaga, (volume 5248, Folio 1, Sheet MA-122108)
ANTECO SYSTEMS, S.L., is the entity responsible for your data. (Hereafter we or our).
2. Purpose and legitimacy for the use of your data.
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- To manage the pre-contractual and/or contractual relationship with you, including, if appropriate, to monitor and actively manage your devices for the purpose of providing the service, manage complaints and improve customer service, provide technical support, and send you reminders when the software license you have purchased is about to expire.
In this respect, the fulfilment of the pre-contractual and/or contractual relationship with you constitutes the legal basis for the processing.
- If you do not consent to providing the mandatory and indispensable personal data requested, it will not be possible to fulfil the pre-contractual and/or contractual relationship with you, resulting in the product provision not being formalized. In any event, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for the purpose and in the manner set out above.
- In particular, our products for Android require the following data for its operation:
- User contact data. Email addresses are used to create the AnyTech365 Security Account for authorization on the web portals, which enables users to manage their licenses and their devices for anti-theft, parental, and employee control purposes.
- Email addresses are also used to send welcome emails during the onboarding process and security messages to the users. They can also be used for marketing purposes.
- Contact information is provided by users at their own discretion.
- Location. Anti-theft, Family, and Employee Control features obtain and store the location of the user’s devices to track them and send them alerts in case of entry/exit of control zones. The app needs to use the device’s location to provide the said features even when it is closed or not in use. This location information is not shared with third parties or used for advertising purposes, and is only accessible by the account owner, the supervisor users from their devices, and the Web consoles of the Anti-Theft, Family and Employee Control features.
- Installed apps. The product uses the list of apps installed on the device to perform an antivirus scan of them for threats and to get the list of installed apps to monitor their use and apply usage restrictions on them for parental/employee control purposes.
- Application usage statistics. Application usage statistics are obtained so that supervisors can monitor the use of the applications by the supervised devices.
- Contacts. The user’s contact information is used to block calls from unknown numbers and provide call block reports grouped by contact. Statistic data/Analytics.
- Information about the user’s interaction with the product is uploaded to optimize the user experience and to detect and correct possible errors when they appear.
- Camera. A photo is taken when the user requests it in the context of an anti-theft action on a lost or stolen device.
- Unique identifier of the mobile device. This ID is generated by Android and is unique per device up to Android 7, or per device and application signature from Android 8 onwards. It is required to manage and perform actions on a specific device (anti-theft, family, etc.).
- To enable the Society to send you offers or advertising and promotional communications by any means (including email) concerning other products or services offered by AnyTech365, or to carry out other marketing activities such as sending newsletters to registered users. In this respect, your expressed consent constitutes the legal basis for the processing, should you have granted it. If you do not consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose set out above, you will not receive any marketing communications from AnyTech365.
- To retain your personal data in the event that the contractual relationship is not formalized, for the purpose of managing future requests you may make, and, if appropriate, sending you information improving the conditions of an offer you didn’t contract. In this respect, the Society’s legitimate interest in managing and satisfying any future requests or queries you may have constitutes the legal basis for the processing. In any event, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data if the contractual relationship is not formalized.
3. Your Data Protection Rights
How to exercise these rights Users may write to the registered office of ANTECO SYSTEMS, S.L. or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org including, in both cases, a photocopy of their D.N.I (ID Card) or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Access to their personal information: you may ask ANTECO SYSTEMS, S.L. if they are using your personal information.
- To request its rectification, if it is not correct, or to exercise the right to be forgotten with respect to your information.
- To request the limitation of handling, in this case, it will only be held by ANTECO SYSTEMS, S.L. to exercise or defend claims.
- To oppose its handling: ANTECO SYSTEMS, S.L. will stop processing the information in the way that you indicate, unless there are legitimate reasons or to exercise or defend possible claims, these must continue to be processed.
- To the portability of the information: in the event that you want your information to be handled by another company, ANTECO SYSTEMS, S.L. will facilitate the portability of your information the new data processor.
You will be able to use the forms made available by the Spanish Data Protection Agency to exercise the aforementioned rights. Here
Bring a complaint to the AEPD (Spanish Data Protection Agency): if you consider there to be a problem with the way in which ANTECO SYSTEMS, S.L. is handling your data, before bringing a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, you can write to our Data Protection Officer, at the previously stated email address who will mediate in the solution to your problems. However, you can always write, in the event you feel that your rights have been breached, to the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
We may request specific information from you to help us to confirm your identity and guarantee your right to access your personal information (or exercise of the other rights mentioned above). This is a security measure to guarantee that personal information is not revealed to any person who does not have the right to receive it.
We deal with all requests in the legally stated time period of 1 month. However, it may take us more than one month if your request is particularly complex, or if you have already carried out a series of actions previously. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
4. Access to personal information for the provision of services
It is possible that, in carrying out our work, we need the help of third parties (data processors), who will only process the information to provide the service contracted, and with whom we have the following measures in place to guarantee your rights:
- Providers of services that provide systems administration and information technology services.
- Professional advisers which include lawyers, auditors and insurers who provide services of banking, legal, insurance and accounting consultancy.
All of the data processors that we transfer your data will respect the security of your personal information and will process them in accordance with GDPR.
We only enable these processors to handle your data for specific purposes and in accordance with our instructions. However, in compliance with transparency, you can request a list of the companies who provide these services to us, you can do so by email: email@example.com
5. Data Security
We have implemented suitable security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised manner, modified or disseminated. In addition, we limit access to your personal information to employees, contractors and other third parties who have a commercial need to know this information. They will only process your information according to our instructions and will be subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have implemented procedures to handle any suspicion of a breach of your personal information and we will notify you and the Control Authority in the event a breach of security occurs, as regulated in the GDPR in its articles 33 and 34.
6. International Transfers
Countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) do not always offer the same levels of protection for your personal information, so European legislation prohibits the transfer of personal information outside of the EEA unless the transfer meets certain requirements.
To do so, criteria and actions have been established regarding contractual measures and clauses to give maximum security to the processing of information of a personal nature:
– To carry out our work, we work with ANTECO SYSTEMS SARL SAU, in Casablanca Morocco.
If you need further information about the specific mechanism used by us to transfer your data outside of the EEA, you can contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org