Our organization is committed to continuously improving the quality of our products and services to meet the needs and expectations of our customers.
To achieve this goal, we have established a quality management system that is based on industry best practices and conforms to the ISO 9001 standard. Our quality management system includes:
- processes for identifying customer needs,
- setting quality objectives
- measuring and analysing our performance to ensure that we meet these objectives.
- We also encourage employee involvement and continuous learning to ensure that we have the knowledge and skills necessary to deliver high-quality products and services.
We are committed to maintaining a safe and healthy work environment for our employees, and to protecting the environment in which we operate. We adhere to all applicable laws and regulations, and work to minimize the environmental impact of our operations using environmentally friendly practices and technologies.
Our organization is committed to protecting the environment and reducing our environmental impact. We will achieve this through the following practices:
- Complying with all applicable environmental laws and regulations
- Reducing energy and resource consumption using energy-efficient technologies and practices
- Minimizing waste generation and promoting recycling and reuse
- Using environmentally friendly products and processes whenever possible
- Educating and training our employees on environmental protection and sustainable practices
Information Security Policy:
AnyTech365 provides useful, easy, close and fast technical support for regular users and small businesses.
AnyTech365 is proud to make a difference every day: attitude, commitment, teamwork, performance, goal achievement and integrity are the principles on which our company was built.
From AnyTech365’s senior management, we are committed to developing, implementing, evaluating and carrying out continuous improvement of the Security Management System, which consists of:
- Meet and exceed our customers’ expectations and all other relevant requirements in security.
- Create a good work environment, based on personal integrity and work ethics.
- Achieve continuous improvement of our operations, services and processes.
- Continuously improve performance in managing security risks.
- Comply with all legal and application requirements in the places where we provide service.
- Develop and maintain the competence and awareness of our workers, working to achieve the objectives and goals.
- The integration of the requirements of the Information Security System in all the processes of the organization.
- Ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information in all its supports and for all interested parties (customers, employees, partners, suppliers, administration…)
- All these values constitute the frame of reference for the establishment of the objectives of Information Security.
All employees and business partners must be responsible and actively participate in the implementation of the company’s Quality, Environment and Information Security Policy, in order to achieve excellence in the performance of our activity.