This legal text gives you details of how we collect and process your personal data through the use of our website www.anytech365.com, including any information that you can provide us through the site w
hen you sign up for a service, register with us newsletter or provide your contact information through the form enabled for this purpose.
By providing us with the information, we inform you that our services are only directed to adults, so it guarantees that you are over 18 years of age when you send us the form.
1. 1. Data controller.
Company name: Anteco Systems S.L. (ANYTECH365)
Corporate tax I.D.: B93311710
Registered Office: Road Nacional 340, km 189, Building Los Pinos núm. 3. Málaga, Marbella. ZIP code 29.660
Registry data: Commercial Register Malaga, Volume 5248, Folio 1, Page MA-122108
Anteco Systems S.L. (ANYTECH365), is the controller of your data.
What data do we collect?
The General Data Protection Regulation, tells us that personal data is all information about an identified or identifiable natural person, that is, all the information capable of identifying a person. T
his would not include anonymous or percentage data.
On our website we can process certain types of personal data, which may include:
- Identity data: name and surname
- Contact information: email and telephone
- Technical data: login data, Internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, configuration and location of the time zone, operating system, types and versions of browser plug-in, and any
other technology on the devices that you use to access our website
- Marketing and communications data: preferences to receive marketing communications from our side and preferred means of communication
We do not collect any data related to special categories of personal data (those that reveal their ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, union affiliation
and information about their health, genetic or biometric data).
In case you are requested to collect personal data by law or according to the terms of contract between us and you refuse to provide them, we may not be able to make such a contract or provide the servi
ce, and you must notify us about this in advance.
2. How we collect your personal information?
The means we use to collect personal data are:
- You request information about our services
- You contract the provision of our services
- You request quotes
or similar technologies. If you want to expand the information, you can consult our cookies policy
- Google: analytical data or search data. Outside the European Union.
- Social Networks: (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin…) outside the European Union.
3. Purpose and legitimacy for the use of your data.
The most common uses of your personal data are:
– For the formalization of a contract between Anteco Systems S.L (ANYTECH365) and you.
– When you give your consent in the processing of your data
– When we need them to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
– When necessary for our legitimate interest
The User may revoke the consent given at any time by sending an email to email@example.com or consulting the section of exercise of rights below.
Below we attach a table in which you can consult the ways in which we will use your personal data and the legitimacy for its use, as well as knowing what kind of personal data we are going to deal with.
We can process some personal data for some additional legal reason, so if you need details about it you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Purpose||Data type||Legitimacy for its treatment|
|To request information through the contact form||
||Consent of the interested party|
|To manage our relationship with you and formalize the contract||
|To make commercial communications, delivering relevant content that may be of interest to you||
||Consent of the interested party|
Commercial communications:you will only receive communications if
– You requested information or made a contract with us for a product or service
– If you provided us with your information, accepting the box enabled in this respect on our form
– As long as you have not indicated your willingness to stop receiving such communications
We obtain your express consent before sending any communication, being able to request at any time that we stop sending you communications in the email info@anytech
When you choose to stop receiving our communications, your personal data will remain stored as a result of the contract made by you to comply with legal requirements.
Purpose: We will only use your data for the purposes for which we collect it, unless we reasonably believe that we must use it for another reason, notifying you in advance so that you
are informed of the legal reason for processing it and provided the purpose is compatible with the original purpose.
Conservation period:They will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from sa
id purpose and the treatment of the data. The provisions of the files and documentation regulations will apply.
Subscriber data by e-mail or form:From the moment the user subscribes until they unsubscribe.
4. Your Rights in Data Protection
How to exercise these rights? Users can send a communication to the registered office of Anteco Systems S.L. (ANYTECH365) or email address email@example.com, including in both cases
photocopy of your ID card or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
–Access to your personal data: you can ask Anteco Systems S.L. (ANYTECH365) if you it is using your personal data.
– To request rectification, if they were not correct, or to exercise the right to be forgotten with respect to them.
– To request the limitation of the treatment, in this case, they will only be conserved by Anteco Systems S.L. (ANYTECH365) for the exercise or defense of claims
– To oppose your treatment: Anteco Systems S.L. (ANYTECH365) will let you process the data in the way you indicate, except that for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defe
nse of possible claims, these should continue to be treated.
– To the portability of the data: in case you want your data to be processed by another firm, Anteco Systems S.L. (ANYTECH365), will facilitate the portability of your data to th
e new manager.
You can use the models placed at your disposal by the Information Commissioner’s Office, to exercise your previous rights: Here
Claim before the Information Commissioner’s Office: if you consider that there is a problem with the way in which Anteco Systems S.L. (ANYTECH365) is processing your data, you can direct your claims to
the corresponding control authority, being in the UK, the competent for it: The Information Commissioner’s Office.
We may have to request specific information to help us confirm your identity and guarantee your right to access your personal data (or exercise any of the other rights mentioned above). This is a securi
ty measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who does not have the right to receive it.
All the requests are solved within the legal term indicated 1 month. However, it can take more than a month if your request is particularly complex, or if you have already performed a series of actions
previously. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
5. Transfer of personal data
It is possible that, in the performance of our work, we need the help of third parties, who will only process the data to provide the contracted service, and with whom we have the corresponding measures
to guarantee their rights:
– Providers of services that provide systems administration and information technology services.
– Professional advisors that include lawyers, auditors and insurers that provide banking, legal, insurance and accounting consulting services.
All those in charge of treatment to whom we transfer your data will respect the security of your personal data and will treat them according to the GDPR. We only allow such managers to process your data
for certain purposes and in accordance with our instructions. However you can ask us, in compliance with the transparency, a list of who are these companies that provide us services, you can do it to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Data Security
We have implemented the appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized manner, modified or disclosed. In addition, we limit
the access to your personal data to those employees, contractors and other third parties who have a commercial need to know such data. They will only process your personal data according to our instructions and will be subject to a duty
We have implemented procedures to deal with any suspicion of violation of your personal data and will notify you and the Control Authority in case it occurs, as regulated in the GDPR in its articles 33
and 34, a security breach.
7. International transfers
Countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) do not always offer the same levels of protection for their personal data, which is why European legislation has prohibited the transfer of personal da
ta outside the EEA unless the transfer meets certain requirements.
Some of our external service providers are outside the European Economic Area (EEA), so the processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA.
– Social networks: Anteco Systems S.L. (ANYTECH365) makes use of the social network Facebook, Instagram
itter, Linkedin…) in the U.S.A.
– For remote connections we work with TeamViewer, in the U.S.A.
If you need an extension with regard to the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your data outside the EEA, you can contact us through our email email@example.com
Update: May 2018